Food is our primary source of energy. Meals ideally should consist of foods that are going to provide you with clean energy. After eating you should feel energized, if you are feeling tired and lazy chances are you’re not eating the right food combinations. This can lead to poor digestion, acid reflux, constipation and even headaches. Focus on eating a healthybalanced diet. Reduce all preservatives, food additives and chemically saturated foods. Commit to eating a healthy fresh organic diet that is full of colorful fresh produce. This simple step can help improve your total quality of life. Don’t hesitate….
July 18, 2011
Eat for Fuel not Fulfilment
I am a Acupuncture and tui'na chinese massage practitioner. I help those in need of a physical and emotional change. View all posts by daveechung
This entry was posted on Monday, July 18th, 2011 at 3:44 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- What if your greatest accomplishments are already behind you, what do you do now? 4 years ago
- WELCOA - 6 Reasons for Worksite Wellness lnkd.in/bJC_s3J 4 years ago
- Does anyone have a contact at the amazon fulfillment centre in Mississauga on Erin mills and Millcreek? Please message me if you do. It wo… 4 years ago
- Does anyone have a contact @ the amazon fulfillment centre in Mississauga on Erin mills and Mill Creek rd? If so please message me. It woul… 4 years ago
- Hey companies out there consider improving the health of your employees by adopting a workplace wellness program. Onsite acupressure massag… 4 years ago
- @MichaelFishman Great interview On social triggers 4 years ago
- RT @thinkreferrals: #wheatbelly - Yup, what if? What if a low-fat, whole grain diet is the reason you are overweight? fb.me/210XbCJT8 4 years ago
- I just scored 16,922 points in @SurvivalRunGame with @BearGrylls. goo.gl/P8dDp 4 years ago
- @joerogan awesome podcasts 5 years ago