To be successful in anything you do overcoming the fear of being rejected is crucial. It’s simple to say and definitely harder to do but you need to stop worrying about what other people might say about you. So many times people hold themselves back simply because of what their friends might say if they did something different. If you are tired of the same old thing you must look towards doing something that is going to bring you the change you need even if its uncomfortable.
Here is a quote from Author Robert Kiyosaki-
“One of the best phrases I have heard was “What you think, of me is none of my business.
What is most important is what I think about myself”.
Why do we hold emotional tension and frustration in and try to push it deep down inside? We know its there, we think about them every moment of the day, but yet we try to pretend that it doesn’t exist. Is it that we have been taught that this is a sign of weakness? I would love to hear peoples opinions.
We burn an excessive amount of energy both mental and physical keeping these emotions down. It’s kinda like trying to hold a big beach ball under water. The ball keeps trying to make its way to the surface but we wrestle to keep it subdued. Until one day when we least expect it, whammo it blows up in our faces leaving us no choice but to deal with it. For most people after this happens there is a huge feeling of relief that’s been lifted.
If we don’t allow ourselves to express these emotions and work towards improving them, it will eventually create health challenges for us down the road.
Start today stop being so tough on yourself and smile……
For more info on how emotional stress can effect our physical health visit. http://bit.ly/a02vPx
David E Chung
I taught a tai chi class yesterday, I am so proud of the people in the class. They will soon be certified corporate tai chi masters. Once they achieve that level, they will simply laugh at stress in the workplace….Way to go masters in training.
A wellness program in the workplace can be a huge cost saver to your company. Here are a couple of ideas you can benefit from. First off you will need to creating a wellness team in the workplace. This specialty team will meet, organize and plan information session and healthy activities for the company to participate in. These health ambassadors will work to improve the health of the overall company.
Healthy happy employees are productive focused people. Here are some quick tips that you can use to help get your program off the ground.
1. In order for your program to be successful you must have the CEO, managers and supervisors support.
2. Contact local professionals to come into your workplace and provide 30 minute lunch and learn seminars. (Consider having an Acupuncture practitioner, Chiropractor, Massage therapist or Naturopath)
3. Start holding meetings outside in the nice weather, fresh air is both rejuvenating and promotes mental clarity.
4. Dedicate an area for a bulletin board where the wellness team can post healthy life style articles from newspapers and magazines.
5. Organize to have a massage therapist come into the workplace and offer seated chair massage. This is the single greatest form of reducing stress and tension and is loved by all. http://bit.ly/hrY1Lw contact me for special details on how you may qualify for this special service for FREE…….
For more information on how to get your wellness program started, please feel free to give me a call.
David E Chung
ph# (416) 435-7965
Still trying to work out the bugs on how to link this blog to twitter, facebook and website. I think I almost have it.